What is NUS Living Lab
A strategic initiative that will transform the University into a major testbed that aims to provide a platform for pilots and trials at a scale that has not been possible in the past.
While the testbed infrastructure will facilitate such pilots and trials, it also presents ways to look at new and unique perspectives of outcomes that will be of impact and value to NUS.
To augment the campus with extensive sensing capabilities so as to support novel services and applications that can provide greater convenience to students, faculty and visitors.
To provide coordination and support to testbed developers and users.
To provide a repository for R&D shareware and assets to be utilized for testing, pilots and trials.
To carry out a selective set of application/service pilot exemplars to validate the operational readiness of the testbed.
- Faculty of Engineering ( ECE )
- School of Computing
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences ( Geography )
- Computer Centre
- Office of Campus Amenities
- Office of Facilities Management
- Office of Housing Services
- Office of Campus Security
- University Campus Infrastructure
- NUS Libraries